Oxfam Uni groups are a fun, dynamic way to meet fellow students and learn more about campaigning and social justice issues — while making a real impact. The resources below will help you be an effective campaigner on campus.
Starting a campus group
Starting and maintaining a campus group can be hard work, but the results are definitely worth it! We’ve got you covered with guides and templates to help you build and grow your group.
- Starting a new group guide
- Executive team role descriptions (examples)
- Meeting tips & example agenda
- Semester planning guide
Find out what the main focus is for the semester and what resources are available.
Download the 2017 Semester 2 toolkit (coming soon)
Check out the resources below for all the general ‘stuff’ you’ll need for events and activities on campus.
- Member sign up form
- Oxfam on Campus Poster
- Editable Oxfam on Campus events poster
- A3 video & photo consent sign
- A4 video & photo consent sign
- Photography & video consent form (doc)